Street View Postcards
Capture Immediate Attention with Street View Postcards
Bills, statements, coupons, and mailers are all competing for your consideration every single day. And then you see it, a picture of your home. Now that got your attention, didn’t it!
Street View is a terrific tool for adding a personalized visual element to direct mail products. Placing an image of your recipient’s location on his or her mailing makes that person feel like the center of attention and shows you’re serious about connecting.
Each piece indicates that the image was taken from Google, not a drive-by photographer. If a Street View image is not available yet, a Satellite View image of the property will be used instead.
Here’s what we include in your complete postcard marketing campaign:
- Postcards on 65# card stock in a range of colors
- Standard (4.25” x 5.5”) and large (5.5” x 8.5”) options
- Minimum quantity starting at just 100 units (which you won’t find in many places!)
- Street View image of the property printed on each card
- Customized copy for your needs, or choose from one of our reliable templates
- Your contact information on the postcard so prospects can contact you directly
- First Class Presort Postage automatically included for quantities over 1,000
- First-Class stamp option for a nominal 10-25¢ upcharge depending on postcard size
Your mailing list must include the full property address with street address, city, state and zip code to be able to include Street View images.
Need help getting started?
Feeling spoiled by choice? If you are unsure which options are best for your campaign, schedule a free consultation with one of our direct marketing experts.
Generate a mailing list
We help you target the right audienced based on your strategy and goals.
Develop your message
Finding the right words can be a challenge. Customize your mail to stay on message and on brand.
Plan your campaign
Make your follow up easy, automatic, and effective.