How to Get Exceptional Results From Your Purchased Leads List01.31.2019
However, you’ve tried it once or twice and the results were sub-par.
Still… every guru out there brags about insane. So what am I missing?
Now, instead of just learning from more failure… (which you can’t afford anyway)
You’re now looking to learn, how to get best ROI on your lead list.
First off, let’s start with your foundation:
- List Quality (targeted, scrubbed, formatted, and not recently sold for at least 6 months)
- Letter Quality (See our handwritten vs font envelope comparison)
- Messaging (be short and direct)
If you’ve struggled in the past, it’s likely the leads list was bad or your letter was generic or your message was too long and bloated. If you have already covered those 3 foundations, you’re on the right track. Your ROI should be positive, but maybe you feel like you could have done better.
In the past 10 years, we have worked with thousands of real estate investors and agents and we know that those who follow those 3 steps will achieve results.
But you’re not reading this to get average results right?
You want the highest possible ROI. So now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s talk about becoming exceptional.
How to get exceptional results from your leads list
When you read the testimonials on our website of 20 and 30% response rates, it’s easy to think it’s all smoke and mirrors or luck or chance. We’ve seen it’s very possible when you plan your direct mail campaign with this one key element:
Plan Your Campaign Like a High Performing Salesman
Think about a top performing sales person.
Sure they may have the looks of a greek god or the personality of Steve Jobs. But in order to stay at the top, whether in person, over phone or email they have to FOLLOW UP.
Top performers don’t just show up and show off… they come back after defeat. They call back after being hung-up on. They catch you months later after you just happened to fire your last vendor.
One time mailings are a start, but they are just that – a starting point. If you really want serious results from your leads list, you need to follow up. You cannot know what’s happening in the lives of your prospect on the day your mail is received.
But you can be certain that following up with that prospect 3, 4 or 5 times will exponentially increase your chances of success.
Like high performing salesmen, multi-touch campaign can do the following
- Form a relationship with your prospect
- Establish your brand in the prospect’s mind
- Convey the seriousness by your consistency
- Go from bad timing to perfect timing
With Yellow Letters “Complete” we believe your job should be spent answering calls and closing deals. We will manage your mailing campaign throughout the year.
When we put together a multi-touch campaign for your leads list with you…
We handle all the work, the scheduling, the timing, and the scrubbing for you.
We even give your price breaks and discounts because of nature of the volume over time.
So which campaign would you choose?
- Option (A): A single mailing. Fingers crossed. Lucky rabbit’s foot in pocket. Hoping that the stars aligned and your one piece of mail was seen, opened and needed by your prospect. Or…
- Option (B) We plan with your a multi-touch campaign. Your price discounted. And we fully manage, schedule, scrub, and consistently deliver a variety of messages, postcards and letters to your list… Establishing your brand and keeping you top of mind with 3, 4 or 5 or more chances to meet your prospect at the point of their need?
Whichever option you choose… we’re ready to help you.